Sunday, December 14, 2008

We've Moved!!!!

Yes folks you heard right... the Stilovich Family has done it again!! After only 6 months in New Mexico Taylor was transfered to Fort Worth, Texas. So,here we are! My family really wanted to see pictures of our new place so here they are.... keep in mind that the movers brought our stuff on Wednesday and dtoday is Sunday so you do the math (we have been here less than a week) so keep that in mind when you look at the pictures, it is b no means clean or decorated but we are getting there and hey, for 4 1/2 days I'd say were doing pretty darn good! Now, either I am mental or Blogger is but it was doing something funky with the picture upload so I can't go in and one by one label these like I wanted to so sorry if it gets a little confusing... the pictures that I posted (in nooo particular order:)
the front of the house
out piddley little back yard
the veiw of the entry
our front room, a few veiws and my favorite light in the house (everything is bigger in Texas right???)
kitchen
the guest bedroom
Jaecies room
Nathans room
family room
my fun built in entertainment center
the kids not too clean or decorated bathroom
the garage (we were spoiled in NM with our 3 car garage and are really missing it now! One of our poor little cars is going to have to stay out side while the other 2 stay warm and cozy inside:(
Well, there ya go, oh and lest we forget Jaecie oging cross eyed and Nathan trying to go cross eyed.
PLEASE cut me some slack when you check these out, the place is not clean, remember I have only been unpacking for 4 days!!!!!!
YOU DO NOT SEE THE MASTER BED OR BATH BECAUSE THEY ARE DISASTERS!!!! YOU WOULD THANK ME IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE MISSING OUT ON!!!



















7 comments:

The York Family said...

I love it meg!! It looks so nice! You have done a ton for how long you have been there! Hopefully I will get to see this house in person before too long! Your kids look like they are loving it! I'm very excited for you..it is a beautiful house! It is fate, your tv fits in the entertainment center perfectly! Ha!

Anonymous said...

What a cute place, I love all the molding. I hope you and your cute family have a very merry christmas. When John and I moved right before christmas last year Hatch made sure we went and told Santa our new address so he wouldn't miss us.

Will and Michelle Ridd said...

Very nice! I love the hardwood floors! Thanks for giving me Hollie's email, it will be good to keep in touch with her. And yes, we named the puppy Molly & we actually got another puppy this weekend named Dexter... so now I am definitely a crazy dog lady!!! I'll be posting pics of him soon :)

Natalie said...

Megan, I cant believe you moved. I didnt even know it. Well i think your house was very pretty and clean. I cant believe you even have your tree up after being there for only four days. I hope you guys like it.

Unknown said...

It looks so fancy! Nice work so far. Maybe we can come see you guys in a couple of weeks or so if we are invited.

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

It is awesome but we are still bitter you left us here in New Mexico. WE MISS YOU!

Brandt & Lindsey said...

I can't wait to visit now that we are only a few hours away. Very cute house!