Thursday, January 15, 2009

My sweet little girl

So over New Years my inlaws came and stayed with us and one morining Jaecie went into they're room and told them that since mommy does so much for everyone she would like to buy me some flowers as a suprise... They told her yes and planned a shopping trip for later taht day.... I had no idea about any of this and was suprised when she told me that she wanted to go the the grocery store but she did no want me to come... I pretended to start to cry and told her I was sad that she didn't want me there. She got this really concerned look on her face and tried to explain so that I wouldn't feel bad.. I told her I was kidding and fine with her going without me. So, I took Nathan to his 2 year checkup (2 months late... yeah, I'm awsome)and Jaecie went to the store. When I got home she was coloring a picture as quick as she could and then ran in to the guest bedroom. She returned with the roses for me and her pictures she'd colored and a huge smile on her face! She was so excited and told me that she wanted to do it for me because how much I do for everyone! What a sweet 4 year old. Me being the hormonal wreck that I am started to cry and that made her smile even more.... She is such a thoughtful little girl, we sure love her! THanks again Jaecei bug!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aston said...

What a cutie, that is seriously the cutest thing ever!!

Unknown said...

How cute!! We do need to make a trip....or you guys could come here.