Wednesday, August 5, 2009

37 weeks and counting.....

Allright, so IM HUGE!!! I am just about 37 weeks along and I am SOOOOOO sick of the looks and the comments. I swear people in Texas have never seen a pregnant woman before, if I am told that I look like I am about to pop I might have to throw down a few punch's. The other day I was asked by a man if I was expecting twins. PRECIOUS!!! I really am starting to HATE people. I had a doc appointment on Mon and he said I am at 1 1/2 cm and 70 effaced (that was my 36 week app.) so that is good I guess. I really thought that this kid was going to come early but as everyday goes by I am not so sure. Well, with no further adu (sp?) here it is, the 8th world wonder! My BELLY!!!!

I cannot just post pictures of my belly and be serious, so enjoy the artwork!

Watch the heck out.... I am one SCARY pregnant lady!

8 comments:

susan stilovich said...

you must be pretty desperate!

The York Family said...

ok you are freaking hillarious! I love it! Those pictures just made my night. And I don't even want to hear it! My stomach was much bigger then yours....and you are still tiny everywhere else! I think I got streatch marks on my elbows and toes I grew so much everywhere. (Ok not really but I was much bigger than you.)

Unknown said...

Ok what are you using?? I want to try!! Good luck and I bet you'll go soon, I was 38 weeks this time and still nothing...so pretty sure little Weston wouldn't have come out for a long time if I wasn't having a c-section. But after having Abby early I was sure I would have Hannah early and it made every day at the end suck so bad so just plan on not going early..Anyway that's my advice.

The Bills family said...

holy shit!

love, Bret

The Bills family said...

You are too cute! Why didn't you take a picture from behind....I bet you dont even look pregnant! When I saw this post i could not believe my eyes....don't worry, not because of the cute little belly, but because if I recall you were very very very against having your picture taken when you were pregnant with your other kids...so what the heck? Who are you and what have you done with my sister??

Jill Van Ausdal said...

I love you my Megan! Hang in there! I am proud of you.( great pictures by the way!)

Kiera said...

That is funny! How did you do that? You are still so skinny! your belly is cute! I wish I looked like you when i was pregnant! Good luck with everything!

Tonya said...

At least you're still super skinny everywhere else! I swear my butt is growing as fast as my belly! When I was pregnant with Luke I had two months left and a stranger at Costco asked me if I was headed to the hospital because I was so big. I hate people like that, WHO SAYS THAT???? You look great, I'm just way jealous you're almost done!!!!!!!!!!