Monday, October 5, 2009

What Therons been up to!

Here are a few pictures of Therons 7th and 8th weeks of life!
Nathan sure loves his little brother! I was really nervous that he would be jelous of the baby but he isn't at all!
Theron LOVES his carseat, he sleeps in it better than his bed!

he's starting to smile a little and it is soooo cute!

I came in my room yesterday and this is what I found. Jaecie is such a cute big sister! (notice the stuffed animals she put on him?)
STRETCH!!! My chubby man in his Halloween P.J's
Took these last 2 yesterday, I know I am a little bias but dang he's cute!

6 comments:

Jill Van Ausdal said...

Soooooo dang cute! I miss you guys. Its so fun to see the kids, even if it has to be pictures! Both Nathan and Jaecie look like great big brother and sister!
Give Theran a big kiss in that cute neck of his!

The York Family said...

He is so big! I can't wait to see him! 15 days and counting! I keep thinking that he will get lighter and look more like Jaecie and Nathan, but he still looks so dark! Are you sure he's not my baby? JK!!! I can't wait for you guys to come visit! Tell Jaecie and Natters hi!

Unknown said...

Very cute! He seems all grown up since last time I saw him. And I love the Halloween pjs, where are they from?? Hope to see you guys soon.

janeil said...

such a cutie! Do you have all the kids Halloween costumes planed and ready? I am excited to see pictures of them:)
Janeil

Kiera said...

He is really cute! I love the pic of Jaecie reading him a story with the stuffed animal on him! I think it is adorable!!Thanks for the fun little cookie party! Audrey had a lot of fun.

susan stilovich said...

Wow he is cute. The pictures are great!