Wednesday, December 21, 2011

August 2011- Dec.2011

Okay, so here is Jaecie on her first day of 2nd grade...
Halloween came quick and Nathan and Theron wanted to be Frankenstien and jaecie wanted to be a zombie popstar (weird I know) but we had fun! Theron really got Halloween this year and wanted to make sure he went up to every house, it was pretty cute.




Seriously, Theron is cute!
Then Nathan turned 5! I cannot believe he is this big! He had a birthday party at McDonalds (his favorite place in the world) He fruit instead of a cake (I bought a pie too) He was really funny about ONLY wanting fruit. He is on a health kick lately..







Now for Dec.... what a crazy month so far! Here are pics of the kids with Santa and pics I took for the Christmas card.....



And Santa.....Santa was a little cranky this year. The picture of him reading to the 2 kids is my fav. Poor Nathan at the bottom is not sure what to do. Forget the kid down below, just read to the 2 your holding. I almost peed my pants when they were taking it. Poor kid, he didn't seem to care though.

1 comment:

Rebel said...

Those Santa pictures are awesome! We took Brooklyn- and our Santa wasn't too pleasant either! He looks super intimidating in the photo- and then he's holding the baby. lol It was too crazy to pass up purchasing it! I love the look on Nathan's face!