Thursday, September 17, 2009

Theron's Blessing

We were lucky enough to have my parents fly in from Utah and Taylors family drive in from Housten and Austin for Therons blessing (it just so happened to be on the same weekend as the BYU game so everyone, but me and the kids got to go to that too) It was a fun weekend!
Jaecie gave everyone a show in the backyard singing in her Kereoke machine.
Grandma Jill and the kids playing Guess who?

Aunt Sierra and Uncle Presoton hanging out
Grandma Sue and grandpa Rick
My Dad with Theron (he was a bit of a baby hog this trip but who could blame him?)
My mom and Theron
Grandpa Brad being a horse. He never fails to entertain!

Our little man on his big day!


It was a great day, thanks to everyone who was a part of it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously? that picture of me and preston? glad we could come and have fun, and so glad we got to be there for Theron's special day!

Jill Van Ausdal said...

I really need to see hin again....right now! can you please send him UPS or something? I miss you guys, all of you!