Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A year in one post...

This may be boring for anyone to read but I am going to try to journal our year in a quick post since one day I plan to put this blog in a post.... January- Taylor was still in Atlanta training for his new job with Title Max, in Feb. I got to go there and visit with him. It was really fun, our first time together on a trip since I was pregnant with Nathan.... we went to the Coke factory and the Atlanta Aquarium, here are a few pics...



April was fun, Jaecie turned 7 and her cousin Brighten came down and suprised her! I was so fun, we wrapped her in a big box and the look on Jaecie's face when she jumped out was priceless! They just hugged and jumped up and down. I was super thankful that Mindi was here too to help me with Jaecie's Spa birthday party..
May and June I am sure were fun but I can't remember :) July was my birthday.. we went to Austin for the 4th and had a good time with Taylor's parents...






Then we drove to Utah for the 24th! The kids did so well on the drive that we did it all in one day (19hrs) We stayed for 2 weeks and had a blast! I am sure I took more pictures but here is what I can find today..


Me and my cute sisters.... not sure what happened to the bottom of the picture but I am too lazy to fix it.
August, Theron turned 2!!!!


And the kids started school... Jaecie is in 2nd grade and Nathan in his last year of preschool
pics of 2nd grade on the next post....

1 comment:

Rebel said...

ROCKIN'! Y'all had a busy year! All I could think to write on our Christmas cards was that I was pregnant! haha. You're awesome