Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Van!!!


What a HOT couple!
My mom and dad chillin' at the party.


Mr. Nater's having a great time
running away from the camera.

The Birthday boy!




Grandpa and his boys!





Jaecie strikes a pose for me (as usual!)





My Grandpa Norm Just turned 80!!!! I was so excited to be able to attend my Grandpa Norms 80tth birthday party this past week during our trip to Utah. Everyone was there and it was so great to say hello to all of my distant fmaily that I hardly ever see. I thought and thought about what I could get my grandpa for his big day and I decided to make him a scrap book of all the people that attended his party. So, I went around and took a bunch of pictures of all the guest during the party and then gave everyone my email address to send him a message. I think my cousin Laurie said it the best when she described my grandpa so I am going to quote her.......




"Happy 80th birthday! I was thinking of memories of you, and you know-I can’t think of a single instance of you saying something negative to me or something that would have hurt my feelings. All I think of is the way you show us all love, love, love. Everyone needs some people in their lives that they can count on to just love them, and you are one of those in mine. We hope you have a wonderful birthday and know that we all love you very much! By the way, you are the most handsome grandpa that I know of!!"

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Funny that your dad looks EXACTLY like his Dad, only younger. Remember how I'd always tell him he smelt good? I was such a weird teenager. ha ha ha. How are you doing???