Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our visit to Austin!

Jaecie and her cousin Abby looking out over lake Travis


Jaecie and Nathan with they're cousins Abby and Hannah
Nathan actually held still for a picture!!!!



So, here we are with our first post! One thing I can promise to any of you reading this is that I will probably spell alot of things wrong and this will not be a fancy blog... but, atleast I am doing it right? Well, we just got back from our trip to Austin to visit Taylors family. I love Austin! It is such a pretty place! Unfortunatly, I was sick the majority of the time. I felt like I was on "House" The doctors finally gave up on me and sent me to the ER to get a bunch of tests done because they had no idea what we going on....after many pokes and a c-scan they finally figured out that I was allergic the to meds they were pumping in me... go figure! Well, that part was not too awsome but we did have a fun time... the kids loved Grandma and Grandpa's new pool and Taylor enjoyed going to the BMW dealership with his dad. He thought he had finally talked Rick into a new car but even he could not convince Rick quite yet... soon though (well, that's what Taylor keeps saying!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY started a blog. And it was so fun seeing you guys, we'll have to do it more often!!