Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jaecies dance recital

Jaecie in my studio with her most hated costume ever... she looks so cute!
Grandma and Grandpa Stilovich flew up for the big event!
My cute little ballerina, the kid loves to pose. I didn't even have to pose her during this shoot, I just stood there and held the camera!

Okay, so the kid is a crack up! She was so danged funny at her dance recital. Her tap dance was to pinochio ( I am sure I spelled that wrong) anyways, she HATED the idea that pinochio is a boy and she had to dress like him. There was a day or 2 there when I thought that I was going to have to call her dance teacher and tell her that we would not be there. I finally resorted to a bribe. She and her dad and Grandpa Rick got to go for a sea creature dinner after the recital if she did a good job. So, her first dance was a ballet to Cinderella, she was hillarious! At the end all of the dance other little girls walked off the stage and she just stood there with her mouth covered and giggled until the teacher finally ran out and carried her off the stage. The crowd was roaring and I was laughing so hard the tears started to come! Nathan was actually alot better throughout the whole thing then I thought he would be, he even clapped after every dance. I joked with Taylor that maybe he would want to start dance when he was old enough and I thought the man might have a heart attack... I guess no dance classes for Nathan in the near future, he'll stick to his love of Vroom vrooms (cars)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello- its Kira. Your kids are too cute. I can't believe your so far away. I will check in often to see your sute family. My blog is stampsofapproval.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Megan!! Cute blog! I actually checked it out a few days ago, and never got a chance to comment. It's so cute! I'm so glad you finally started one. I ran into Kayla Roberts today and told her you're in New Mexico. She said to tell you hi. Are you excited to come up?? Keep up on the blogging!! btw, my blog is www.cutestadamsfamily.blogspot.com Love ya!!

Greg Keller said...

Megan! You are probably really shocked to hear from me, but I was told that I missed you at the big parade a few days ago. I had other arrangements, but it would have been so nice to see you and your parents. Next time you talk to them tell them I said hello. You have such a beautiful family, and I hope everything is just going great down south. Sincerely, Greg