Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So Far So Good!!

Well, I am offically 12 1/2 weeks along and my doctor has had me in every 2 weeks ever since I found out that I was pregnant (due to past misscarriages they were a little cautious) so here are the pictures of out little one growing.. the first 2 are in the wrong order but I don't know how to change them so sorry!
10 weeks
8 weeks
Baby today!!! 12 1/2 weeks... the ultrasound lady said that she thinks she saw little boy parts but not to count on it... I have honestly thought that we will be having a girl considering how sick I have felt is similar how I felt with Jaecie. With Nathan I only threw up 1 time! We will see in 3 1/2 more weeks we can find out exactly what this little creature is.... were just glad that it is healthy! The doc says that all is perfect... heartbeat and everything else measure right on! YEAY!!!!


It's crazy how 2 weeks ago the baby looked like a little bean and now it looks like a real person! The doc told me it's the size of my thumb right now! How can something that little make me feel so darn sick????

4 comments:

The York Family said...

That's so fun to see! I'm glad that everything is going so well! I'm so excited for you guys to have a new little baby! It really is crazy that such a little creature can make you so sick! But it is a cute little thing! ha! Have fun with mom!

Tonya said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear what you're having!! I'm glad everything is going well..

Brandt & Lindsey said...

I am so glad you are doing well. We really need to plan a trip to see each other. I miss my cuz! Hey, tell Hollie to give me access to her blog. She posted on mine the other day and I would like to see hers.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad everything is going well and looking good now. Hope you are starting to feel better, it seems like forever since we've talked to you guys. And we are coming to see you...maybe Spring Break weekend?