Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yet another photo shoot!

Well, it was a beautiful day today so we decided to take advantage of it and go outside!! I took a few shots of the kids because it has been a while and my mom needed more of them! Jaecie did alot of fake smiles and Nathan was too busy playing soccer to even look at me so here is the best of what we got!


Jaeice finally got Nathan to smile for her.... it lasted just long enough to snap the picture and then he was off the chair!




He is actually pretty good at soccer... he can run and kick it and keep up with it without falling down (i dunno... pretty good for a 2 yr old right?)

Nathan's goofy lip bite he does all the time now... it drives me nuts and ruined many "good" pictures of him!




Jaeice insisted on this picture and it actually turned out so cute I couldn't choose which one to post you here are both!


My sassy little lady!






Attitude!


Gotta show off those big blue eyes!

So, Utah friends... rally together and get me enough photo shoots booked to come down and visit! Come on... I kow you all have family and friends that need pictures right??? :)














5 comments:

The Bills family said...

I love them! Your kids are darling, they both have incredible eyes! Give them kisses for us!

Jill Van Ausdal said...

Is there a way for me to get these pictures printed?
Mom

Karin said...

Your kids are so cute. Thanks for the invite to see your blog. :)

The York Family said...

so cute! I love them, those first ones of Jaecie are so fun! My baby needs you here to take her pics!!! Dang!

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures! How come when we get together no pictures are ever taken?? You are welcome to take my girls' pictures anytime, it's been a long time since they had any decent pictures.