Thursday, February 26, 2009

My first tag!

What is your hubby's name? Taylor Richard Stilovich
long have you been together? 7 years in Mayish...( I think if you mean from when we met)
How long did you date? 2 months before we got engaged
Who said I love you first? Taylor.... I kinda talked him into it though
Who is taller? Taylor.... as long as I am not wearing my tall shoes :)
Who is smarter? Taylor... I think he's too smart to be honest.
Who does the laundry? HA! Me... I don't know if Taylor even know how to turn it on.
Who does the dishes? me, he help sometimes when he can see that I have that crazy look in my eyes but mostely me.
Who cleans the house? Me, Taylor helps sometimes but usually me.
Who sleeps on the right?Me
Who pays the bills? Me, however that is going to change becasuse Im not too great at keeping everything organized, it will now be a team effort!
Who mows the lawn? Taylor
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Taylor, unless he's super tired or it's a road trip, them we take turns

Who kissed who first?. Taylor kissed me first.... he told his roommate that I kissed him but my roommate and I reenacted the entire door scene to proove that it was him that made the move (minus the kissing in the renactment) I was the only girl (and still am) that he has kissed since his mission!
Who asked who out first? I really don't know that taylor ever actually asked me out. Our roomates were dateing each other so he had it easy, he'd just tell my roommate to bring me along and it would end up being a date. Kinda lame.
Who proposed? Taylor. He flew me to Texas to meet his family and then we all went to Florida to stay in they're friends beachouse. On the drive from Texas to Florida we stopped for a potty break and I came out of the bathroom to see taylor coming in from outside. I asked him why we had been outside and he told me that he had to pass gas and it was going to be loud so he went outside to do it so people wouldn't hear him. Later I found ou that he had snuck out to call my dad to ask permission to ask me to marry him. I guess that excuse was all he could come up with on the spur of moment like that. When we got to the beach house he was super anxious to get down to the beach and I could not figure out why. so we went down and he propsed with my ring hidden inside of a giant sea shell.
Who has more siblings? me 2 sisters and 1 brother
Who wears the pants? Taylor for the most part, depends on the issue I guess.

That was my first offical tag! I guess I have to tag people now? I don't know how this stuff works... I guess I tag Hollie, Mindi, Haley, Tonya and Lindsay e.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Hey Megan! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! I have one too.
mathiskids.blogspot.com if you want to take a look. So I didn't know you did photography! That is really cool! There are a lot of photographers in our ward! Cute kids!