Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well, here we go!

So, for those of you that do not already know.... the company(HSBC/Beneficial) that Taylor works for has decided to close the all the office they have in the United States. This came pretty much as a complete shock and on Monday 6,100 people were told that they no longer have jobs.... we were included in that 6,100 people. So, now the fun begins! Taylor has to stay at his office for the next month to close the place down and then hopefully he will have something new lined up by then. So, if anyone knows of anything out there please let us know! Keep us in your prayers, we appreciate all of your love and support through this past year of ups and downs with all the moves and changes. We are not giving up but it is a little scary with the baby coming in August but we are suriviors so I know we'll make it! I am just greatful that I am married to such a smart guy that is already getting his name out there, I am so proud of him! Well, that's the news for now. I will be sure to keep you all updated, we love you guys!

5 comments:

Kiera said...

I am sorry to hear that! Wow...that is a lot of people to lose their jobs!! I hope you find something soon! We will keep you in our prayers!

Karin said...

I'm really hoping the ward fast helps everyone out in that situation. I hope you find something soon!!

Could you teach dance to make a little $? I'd pay you to teach Sienna.

Rhitzclan said...

What? I didn't know you are prego! I need to check the blog a little more often. Congratulations!! When in August are you due? Kolea was born the 29th (on her due date.) Well we are excited for you in the one respect- and praying for you in the other...

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh Megan. I am so sorry! I can't believe that. This economy is crazy! My Dad just lost his job and is looking also. It's so frustrating for me to see. I will keep you guys in my prayers. LEt us know what happens. Btw, LOVE the new pics of the kids. You are so talented with that. I need to learn! Also, are you feeling better? How is the pregnancy going?

Haley said...

Man, that's pretty crappy. We are thinking about you guys. What are you going to do? How are you feeling? I am glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well. You guys are for sure in our prayers!