Monday, September 22, 2008

The good ol' State Fair!

We went to the State Fair this Saturday with some friends and I thought I'd post a few pictures of the big event! The kids had a good time and there really weren't any more scary people there then at any other State Fair which was nice to see......
Nathan checking out the animal at the petting farm


Jaecie with her little friends poseing in front of the giant pig


They are becoming such better pals lately and it is so fun to see!





I would have to say that this was the main event.... after one failed attempt to put a ring around a ducks neck we decided to let Jaecie try one more game and to our suprise she won this Giant Pink monkey... (thanks to a little help from our friendly carnival worked pictured above) it was pretty danged hillarous!
The whole crew showing off they're winnings!

All in all a pretty fun day!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

so cute! Luke is obsessed with animals. It cracks me up. I've had a couple people ask about your website...yea!

Brandt & Lindsey said...

Hey Megan, I found your blog on the class of 2001. We need to keep in touch better. My blog is brandtandlindsey.blogspot.com. Your little family is getting so big and cute!

Brandt & Lindsey said...

Hey, send me your e-mail address.