Thursday, September 25, 2008

Adventures in Ho' Mexico

My Mom came to visit us last week (her first time in New Mexico) so we took her around to see all the sights....here are a few pictures of our adventures!!!
Getting ready to take my mom around to expolre Santa Fe!!!!

Me and Naters checking out the fish at the aquarium... I look really in to it don't I???




Sitting infront of the Shark tank.... Nathan was a little nervous at first but by the end he was hitting the glass.



Me and Jaecie at the Bio Park in the "Dragons cave"




Ready to check out all those fish!!!




Jaecie showing off her Jackalope that Grandma Jill bought her... she even sleeps with it (I cannot imagine that those horns are too cozy!






Us at the zoo in the "tropical" exhibit... it STUNK sooooo bad in there (notice Jaecies plugged nose) She kept gagging so we had to get out quick I thought she was going to puke!
Mom and the kids hanging out at home... Nathan was her little buddy the entire time and Jaecie had a hard time sharing her Grandma with him!
My Mom infront of the big Catholic church in Santa Fe.







3 comments:

OMG OMG: said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhitzclan said...

Looks like a fun time! Hopefully we will get to come to the same thing at some point.

Tonya said...

Cute pics! How nice that your mom came out to visit. How are you liking New Mexico? When I was there the daily rain was the funniest. It would rain for 5 minutes, just long enough to kick everyone out of the pool, and then it would stop.