Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our drive up the mountain

So, we decided to take a drive up the mountians hoping to see some green... what we did not expect to see is this! Taylor spotted it running across the road and we stopped to check it out... a GIANT TARANTULA!!!!




This is as close as Taylor dared to get but this should give you some perspective on how large this sucker really is... Taylor wears a size 11 shoe! This guy was big!!!!




New Mexico is a pretty all of it's own... if you like sage brush... but one thing I will give it is that it has beautiful sunsets... these pictures do not do it justice but you can imagine!!!




4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi megan, This is Natalie from Church. I saw your pictures that you do and i love them. I defenatly want to schedule an appointment. I will call you soon. (Hopefully, i really do plan to) You have the cutest little family, im glad you guys moved in :)

Aston said...

Sick, I hate spiders...do you have those at your house?!! I hope not.

Haley said...

Spiders are nasty and that thing is gross! Do you remember the time that Johnny and I caught one crossing the street in front of our house? I kept it in a jar for a week until the poor thing died. What are they supposed to eat?

Tonya said...

That is disgusting! I can't believe Taylor got so close to it. ha ha Jake would be so jealous of Taylors car. ha ha