Monday, September 8, 2008

My little school girl!!

My little girl is getting so big!
Jaecie had her first day of Preschool today and in VanAusdal Family tradition I had her pose with a sign saying what "grade" she was going into. Since she did not go last year she was very excited about her new adventure! I did not cry but I will admit that it was very hard for me to tell her goodbye (she could have cared less that I was leaving) I just cannot think about the fact that she will be in Kindergarten next year... she is so old (and I guess so am I) I always thought that moms with kids old enough to go to school were old but now I am one of those moms....:( Oh well, it was nice to just have Naters for 3 hours (he does not ask any questions)
Nathan felt left out so we let him in a picture

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute outfit, Jaecie. She does look old. I'm glad she had fun, and we can't wait to see you guys soon. (hopefully)

Haley said...

What a cutie! I do feel old. Don't worry, I cried. Mainly because he could have cared less. Mason basically pushing me out the door! I can't believe how big Nathan is getting! We miss you guys!

Will and Michelle Ridd said...

That is the cutest outfit on Jaecie! If your old...I'm old, so you can't be old. By the way, the last post gave me the heebie geebies for hours! How can you live near those things?

Tonya said...

How cute does she look in her little knee high socks? I love how she automatically poses for pics. ha ha

Melanni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanni said...

Hi Megan, cute blog! I hope you don't mind that I blog-stalked you. I found your blog on Natalie's page. I'm so glad that you and your family are in New Mexico! (That tarantula you guys found was HUGE!)