Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Drive

So, as most of you know Tyalor is a car nut... well, that is a huge understatment and, his favorite type car is BMW. He has a M5 (those of you who do not know what that is it's super duper fast) anyways, he and a group of fellow BMW owners decided to plan a "drive" this last saturday (car guys do this often... they meet somewhere...drive up the mtns together...stop hang out eat lunch) So, I decided to be a supportive wife and go with him this time. WARNING: these drives are not for sissys. I am sissy. I found us winding up and down these scary roads reaching 120mph. I yelled at Taylor a few times and then learned that it is supposed to be okay to go this fast because the car handles so well. Great.... the car handled it fine but I did not!!!! Well, I survived to write about it and it was fun to have some time with Taylor and no kids. I actully got to see some "pretty"parts of NM (never thought i'd be able to say that haha) and we stopped at a super nice resort for lunch.




I brought the camera along to get a few shots of Taylor's "baby"




The whole group (minus 2 cars)



1 comment:

Haley said...

Tell Taylor that he is looking super cool in his cool shades in his super cool car!