Tuesday, October 14, 2008

River walk in San Antonio

So, We were in Austin visiting Taylors Family last week and we went to San Antoinio to do the River walk... it is really cool and beautiful! I am sure there is alot of cool history behind it but I was too busy seeing picture oppertunities everywhere I turned to pay much attention to anything else! Here are a few pictures of our adventure! Jaecie on the boat that took us around when we were too tired to walk!
Grandma Sue and Jaecie
A picture of the river walk

Lunch time at a really yummy Mexican resturaunt on the River

Jaecie with the pigeons... these thing were not afraid of humans. They kept walking on my feet under our table trying to get our scraps and the were freaking me out!!!
What a georgous place... if your ever in the area be sure to check it out (there are lots of shopping too!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun place! You know supposedly we are supposed to be having my mom's side family reunion there next summer...we'll see if that happens..Cute picture of my mom and Jaecie