Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is wrong with this picture???

So, we were having a little dance session this morning and Jaecie came out in her red sparkly shoes. After a minute dancing she decided that she did not want to wear them anymore so she took them off and set them on the ground. Nathan then picked them up and decided he wanted to wear them so he brought them over to me to put them on and how could I say no when those big blue eyes were looking up at me? So, Here he is in his super masculine shoes. He danced and danced in those things and then refused to take them off for quite sometime. They are way too big for him so he had a hard time walking but he sure did enjoy himself! Daddy will be so proud:)
Here he is getting his groove thing on, this boy can shake it. He loves to dance!!!
He wanted to know why Jaecie and I were laughing so hard at him, he was so innocent about the whole thing but it was pretty darn funny!
(notice in pretty much any picture of him he has at least one car in hand? Apple does not fall far from the tree!)

2 comments:

Melanni said...

This is so cute! I love your wedding photos and all of your updates. By the way, I am your new visiting teacher and the number I have for you isn't working. What number can I reach you at? You can email me with it at melanni.chunn@gmail.com or call me 771-3209. Or I'll catch you at church(0:

The York Family said...

So Alex and I were looking at these pics last night, and we love them! He is so funny, we miss him already! It's crazy because I feel like we were just flying to your house in Colorado to see your new born baby boy, and now he's this big kid dancing around with his cars wearing his cars pjs and his sisters ruby red shoes! ha!