Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cousin! Fun! Fun! Fun!

So, on our trip to Utah I took 509 pictures..... needless to say, I had a hard time deciding what to post, so make sure to scroll down a while becasue I made SEVERAL new posts today....
First is pictures with cousins! I decieded to take the cousins and do some fun shots of the... heres just a FEW of them!
Naters and Mylee, they were pals this trip
All the cousins! How fun!
Click on them to pull them up big, the individual experssions are so cute!

I did a few on my neice Mylee while we were waiting for the other cousins to show up


Nathan and Brielle were best pals this trip it was soooo cute!
Jaecie HAD to have one all by herself.....
Mylee needs to be a baby model, look at those cheeks!
My handsome guy!
They were about done at this point but it made for a cute kandid shot!
We love our cousins! Can't wait till we can see them again (and we will have one more to add to the pack!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you put our spot to good use! I love, love, love my pics! They are all so great. I can't decide which ones to blowup and whick ones to post on the blog! Thank you, let me know when your in town and we'll do it again!

Unknown said...

Very, very cute pictures! Can you take some of us this weekend maybe?? Glad you had fun, looks like you guys did a ton of stuff. And how awesome that Jaecie sang in church, pretty sure Abby would never do something like that. See you soon.

The Bills family said...

Thanks for taking our pictures while you were here! They turned out soooo cute! You really do such a great job! I definatley need some copies. I think I will put the one of Brielle laying one on Nathan in her room! We miss you guys already, we had a lot of fun!

Tonya said...

They are all so cute! What a fun time with all the cousins!

Brandt & Lindsey said...

It looks like fun! We always just miss each other. I am heading out to Utah today to visit the fam.

Miss you!