Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our trip to Utah

The kids LIVED on the trampoline... especially Nathan. He loved it! I wish our back yard was big enough to have one! The kid was so tired out by night that he went right to bed for me without so much as a fuss...... I m still trying to otalk Taylor into finding a smaller one that might fit in our yard.
Nathan and Grandpa Brad searching for bugs!

Poor Mindi looks like she thinks she's a diva but she had to wear sunglasses alot because her eyes hurt so bad due to allergies..... I told her I wouldn't feel bad for her unless she went to the doctors so she finally did, now she gets my sympathy (lucky)
Poor little Mylee went face first off the side of a slide at the park and got quite the owie little face, but it is still danged cute! It was fun to get to know her better this trip!

1 comment:

The Bills family said...

Hey.....I am too a diva! It just so happens that I had allergies too! jk, I am very glad that you finally feel bad for me!