Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm a proud mom!

On the way home from camping saturday afternoon Jaecie was singing and my dad mentioned that if she wanted to learn a song she could sing it at his ward (he's a bishop at a BYU ward) well, she took the challenge! She decided she wanted to sing "I am a child of God" she praticed that night and then we went a few minutes early on sunday to pratice with the pianest. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! She was so excited and not a bit nervous! She got up there all by herself, held her own microphone and sang her little heart away! It brought a tear to my eye! She stayed perfectly on tune the entire time and said she can't wait to do it again! I think my mom and I were more nervous than she was! Good job Jaecie! I am so pround of you!

Here she is ready for church right before her big solo!

No comments: