Friday, November 7, 2008

Another failed attempt.......

Well, as most of you know I take pictures......I have even been know to take some beautiful shots of some beautiful kids....other peoples kids, not my kids. I cannot for the life of me get a good shot of my 2 children together. I tried again yesterday hoping to get a shot good enough for our Christmas cards but, as you will see below, NONE of these are up to my standards. I had this vision of the "perfect" picture of them and it SO did not happen! Oh well, I'd like to say that I am done trying but I am sure we will try again another day but until then this is as good as it gets!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding? Those are so cute. You think you could come down and take some of my girls after Hannah's face heals? I can't take any good pictures of my girls.

Tonya said...

Oh I think they are SOO cute! I love the one of Jaecie kissing Nathans cheek. You really do take beautiful pictures! Hey thanks for your advice on my blog. I've been feeling really down lately about Luke's progress, so it's good to know I'm not the only one who goes through that. I really wish I would have tkaen care of several of the issues when he was a baby. At least I know with the next one, right?? How are you guys doing?

Melanni said...

These are so cute. Love the props, too! I haven't been able to get any pictures I love of my two togehter, either. I hear it just gets harder the more you have. But these turned out cute!

Lindsay said...

hey! I'm so glad you found my blog. We are doing pretty good. Just getting ready for our first little dude - Joshua Todd at the end of December. Your kids are so cute! Where are y'all living now?