Monday, November 17, 2008

My first real show!!!!

So.... Saturday was my first offical "Something Fanci" Show. It was a small show in an Albuquerque Elementary school cafeteria but it was fun and a good way to get started! People here are funny I found... everyone is all artsy and they wanted me to have hand strung everything. I was like "well, if you want me to take it apart and re-string it for you I am more than happy to but I will have to charge you double for my time." All in all it was a sucess and all the people around me that go to shows all the time said that this one was very slow so if that is any indicator of what is to come I think this could be a sucess! Below is a picture of my display. It was a little more cluttered then I wanted but I had only set it up in my head prior to this so I had to wing it! I did have alot of compliments on my set up so all in all it was a good day!


3 comments:

Melanni said...

I'm glad it was successful! Your set up was great. Good job!

Tonya said...

That's awesome Megan! I think it's so cool that you're actually going after a great business idea. I need to go on your website and order some stuff for Christmas!

Haley said...

Good job! Looks cute. Can't wait to see you next week!