Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!! We had a fun Halloween this year, Jaecie had a great time trick or treating with her friends... Nathan wasn't so sure of all the scary costumes but he did okay. To be honest I was just happy that he would even put his costume on this year. I tried and tried to get him to try on costumes while shopping and he refused... he was terrified of anything "halloween" so I finally gave up and bought him a skeleton shirt and a black pair of sweatpants (pathetic costume I know but I decided I would rather have a pathetic costume and a happy kid then a terrified kid is a cute costume) Anyways... here are a few pictures of our exciting evening!



This was Jaecies witch face...pretty good ay?
It was hard to get Nathan to hold still for a few shots....

We were ready to go!

The best part about Halloween???? Stealing the kids candy after they go to bed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh they both look so cute. Abby was the one who went hysterical over everything Halloweenish this year. But we still had fun. Glad you guys had fun and nice work on the BMW pumpkin. Leave it to Taylor to find something to do with his car in everything he does including carving pumpkins.

Rhitzclan said...

Super cute!! I love it! Nathan is adorable with his little white face. And Jaecie is as animated as ever. We miss you too!

Aston said...

I love "the witch face," it was very scary! :) I also think it is hilarious that you have been listening to Christmas music already. I have one Christmas song playing in my car but I told myself I have to at least wait until Thanksgiving or Cody will think I am nuts!