Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is what we do when were bored.....

Okay so, we were bored the other night and this is what we resorted to. It started when Taylor and I hid from the kids in the laundry room. They couldn't find us so Taylor opened the door and pushed the Laundry basket out in front of the (scared the crap out of Nathan) then we came out and I stuck Naters in the laundry basket and scooted him acoss the floor to Taylor. We started scooting him back and forth across the tile and then Jaecie wanted to join in. So, here is a picture of what entertained us for a while. We ended up getting the going really fast (no one was hurt, Jaecie did tip over once but just yelled "faster!!!!") Check out Jaecies scared face on the bottom shot ...it is hillarious. She does it anytime she is scared.

Who needs toys when you have a Laundry basket???

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi my name is Sarah and I am a blog stalker....
I found you though lindsay's hope you don't mind me poking my head in once in a while...

Sarah said...

Ok also I am going private so if you would like to come and visit please email me soon
punkincorner@hotmail.com