Monday, November 30, 2009

3 Months old!!!

My little guy turned 3 months on Nov. 11.. He is such a sweet little guy! He is really smiley but is a bit of a stink when it comes to having anyone but his mom hold him. He still is not sleeping through the night but usually only wakes up once. He likes to sleep in his swing, in fact it's the only way he likes to sleep lately (gotta try and break him of that habbit) He is very good and content when we are at home but does not do so well other places (especially loud places) He hates church... (not a good sign so early on :) The kid is a CHUNK... I am always sore from carrying him around! We love this little guy, lets just hope I can get him to sleep through the night soon!!

1 comment:

The York Family said...

I get to hold him so soon! I can hardly stand it!