Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!!! Nathan is 3!

Nathan turned 3 on Nov 20! He had a fun day... opening gifts in the morning... Happy Meals and Playing with friends for lunch and Chucky Cheese for dinner!
Nathan is really into super heros this year as you can see!

Nathan at 3:

What a funny little kid Nathan is! He LOVES his chocolate milk, it's the first thing he has to have in the morning. He is still very into cars and usually has atleast one in his hand. He is really into superheros now and like to "get the bad guys"

Nathan Loves to cuddle... he will come to me with his blanky and say "cuddle me mommy?" He is so sweet and lOVES his new baby brother so much! He will come up to me and say "I want to look at Theron Mommy" He does not like it when I put Therons binki in his mouth if he is not crying because he wants to see his mouth at all times.

Nathan love his big sister, however he is taking on his true role as a little brother and has become quite a pest to her. Anything that he knows irritates her he is sure to do!

Nathan is still not potty trained but I thnk he is getting close! He is just a very stubborn and in order to get himto do anything it has to be his idea!

We love Nathan so much! He has such a great personality, I couldn't ask for a better boy!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

1 comment:

Jill Van Ausdal said...

It's hard to beleive that he is three. Time is going by way too fast, and I miss everyone. I hope that he had a great day, and finds LOTS of bad guys!