Monday, November 30, 2009

Family pics

These are our first pictures of the whole family since Theron joined our clan! I don't Love any of them so don't expect to see them blown up in our home anywhere but they work for now! (mainly I just don't love me in them... maybe in a few more months if I shrink a little more we will take some more!) But look how cute the kiddos are!
My handsome hubby! Something about a man holding a baby... grr!


Oh Nathan... what a funny kid! Check out those eyes! No editing there!


This was VERY hard to get all 3 kids in one picture, Silly faces- but they are all there!
Sassy lady looks so innocent in this one (don't let her fool you)

Dad and his boys

The girls!
Handsome Taylor and Me! I love him in this picture!
Here we are! All 5 of us!

3 comments:

Jill Van Ausdal said...

you guys look really cute in all of the pictures! I am a little bias.... but even so, you look great! Theron is too big, and that makes me feel sad just a bit. I hate not seeing him grow up! ( but then, you know that already, and my saying that changes nothing, I know!!!)

Rhitzclan said...

You are so beautiful! And the post-pregnancy thing?? Own it! It's the only time girls like us get to have big boobs! OK- sorry, I had to say it. =) Your kids are getting so BIG! Miss you guys!

janeil said...

I think your pictures turned out great. Everyone is looking and no one is crying:) And with lots of little kids that is really all you can hope for. I love how your outfits go so well with the background.