Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was fun this year! Nathan actually understood what was going on and none of the kids were scared! That was a first for us! Above is a picture of the kids right before we went out trick or treating, I cannot ever get them all looking at me at the same time.

My chubby little monster

Halloween naptime!

My hero!
Super Woman

At trunk or treat with they're friend Keilah

Theron did not love trunk or treat

The kids had 2 costumes this year, here they are dressed up for trunk or treat on Friday

Hope you all had a great Halloween too!

6 comments:

Jill Van Ausdal said...

what cute darn kids! looks like a good time was had by all! give them all kisses from me... their Grandma!

The York Family said...

So cute! I seriously love the little monster costume! Tell Jaecie and Nathan they look like some pretty sweet super heros!

Unknown said...

so cute! wow, costumes for each time. mine are all worn out from wearing the same one over and over again. so i went and they only had the monster in 6-12 months and it looked huge so that was sad, theron looks so cute as a monster. oh and i got the genie for abby, she hates it and won't even try it on...awesome...someday maybe, maybe we can bring it at thanksgiving and they can wear it together and then maybe she'll like it if jaecie has it on. and ok i think that last picture of theron does look like taylor as much as i think he looks like you, the last one is definately taylor...very cute and he's changed so much since last time we saw him...a few more weeks til we meet again...

Unknown said...

ok sorry my comment was so long...i'll try harder next time to keep it short

The Bills family said...

Looks like fun! We miss you guys! Tell your kids that me and my girls say Hi!!

susan stilovich said...

Theron cracks me up. What a cute skeleton he makes. The others are darling as usual!