Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's a..........................

Well , you guess..... what does it look like to you? (other than a baby....)


BOY!!!!!
Yes, that's right folks above are pictures of our baby boy! Jaecie took the news ALOT better than I thought she would and Nathan really does not get it. We ask him if the baby is a boy or a girl and he says girl everytime. I'm not really sure why but he does not want it to be a boy. Well, it's got all it's fingers and toes and looks to be healthy and growing well! Now the countdown begins until August 29th..... that's a really long time but if anyone has any good boy name suggestions I would love to hear them because Taylor and I are totally stumped. By this time with both the other kids we already had the names picked out so this is a little strange for us!



3 comments:

The Bills family said...

How about Aiden, Briggs, or Gabriel (Gabe)?

Unknown said...

Let me know if you hear any good names since I have 3 weeks and still no name. Congrats, how exciting our boys will be so close together.

Tonya said...

Oh yea! Congrats! How exciting to have another boy!