Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pregnant Ladies do crazy things!

Can you guess what I decided to do today??? With these lovely economic times I decided to try and highlight my own hair.... yes foil and all. The lady at Sally's thought I was crazy. I am crazy.
so here is the set up above.
Pardon the stupid look on my face but here is my hair color before

At this point I started to think how stupid I was for attemping this. I cannot see the back or side of my hair and I olny have 2 hands. If I could remov my head and then do this it would be a different story but this was hard and very scary!

To top things off I decieded to cut bangs as well. I chopped off alot of hair and here it is in the sink.

The finished product... Pardon the no eyemakeup... it got all washed off. It actually turned out pretty well and check out Jaecies mad picture taking skills! She cropped it all by herself! The color is a little brassy so I am going to need to get a toner but I think that I am going to give my hair a break for the rest of the day!




2 comments:

Tonya said...

You did SO well! Especially if you've never done that before! I do my highlights all the time. It's sooo hard on your own. You really did such a good job though! Btw, I'm so glad that Taylor got a job so quickly. What a huge blessing!

Kiera said...

That is way impressive that you did it yourself! I would be terrified to even think about doing in my self!! Good job! It looks great!