Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jaecie's 5th Birthday!

Well, my little girl turned 5 yesterday! She is getting so big and it shows! Such a mature little girl! She had a very exciting day, here she is opening her gifts......
She was sucha sweetie, nathan just did not understand that it was not time for him to get gifts too so she would let him help open hers! She even handed him a few and let him do them on his own. She is such a good girl.

The most exciting gift of all was the baby bunny! I know, I knowwere crazy but she was so excited and so far it has been a very good bunny.

She loves that little bunny!



This should be rotated, you can still see how cute it is:)

The Hannah Montana Party was rockin! we had 9 little girls total and they had fun! I was very tired after :)


Each girl got to make a necklace, decorate a guitar and put on they're very own Hannah Montana wig and headset microphone then we made music videos! Here's Jaecie jammin out!

Her hair really was cute in the morning but by the end of the party it was a bit of a mess.

She's only 5 and she has mastered this look? We are in TROUBLE!

Taylor and Nathan headed to the Rain Forest Cafe for dinner!
Here it is! The one everyone back home has been asking for! I am in it. I am 19 weeks pregnant and growning everyday. This shot is a little forgiving cuz I'm holding nathan and the shot is strait on, from the side I look quite a bit larger but lets pretend I am actually as small as it looks here!

Waiting for dinner, the poor girl was pretty worn out after our busy day!
Blowing out the candles, it took her 5 blows to do 5 candles!
Happy Birthday Jaecie bug! We love you and are so proud of you and what a wonderful big sister you are! Nathan really looks up to you and learns so much from you! You might be a little sassy but we wouldn't have you any other way! Here's to another great year with our little Diva!

4 comments:

janeil said...

katie says happy Birthday to Jaecie, she is excited that they are both 5 now. I can't belive we have 5 year olds!! We are getting old. And I love the frog pictures, gross but cute.
Janeil

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm sad we missed it. You are so creative and fun with birthday parties, pretty sure next year we are paying someone else to do it for us. Cute pictures and I'm glad it all turned out so well.

Kiera said...

the party looks so fun! I asked Audrey if she danced and sang and she just said " no mommy, I just sat and watched my friends". thanks for inviting her, she had fun, even if she didn't dance!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and she looks like she has your spunk! When are you coming to Utah next, I want you to do a new fam pic for us.