Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Neighborhood Easter Egg hunt

We headed to Austin for the Easter weekend. There was a neighborhood easter egg hunt that we took the kids to and they had a blast! Here are a few pics of the big event!


I could not get Nathan to make eye contact the entire time. There was just too much to look at!
Jaecie loved the Easter Bunny! Notice Nathan is not in the shot.. he rufused to even get close to it... I can't blame him, it is a little creepy.
Jaecie getting ready for them to yell go!
And she's off!Taylor and Nathan at the 1-3 yr old hunt
Once again... Jaecie is happy to pose for a picture. Nathan not so much!
naters checking out his loot!
Cute little Hannah hanging out in the grass.
The kids all together... I took about 10 of these and I did not get one with them all looking. This is about as good as it got!
My pretty little Jaeicebug!
Nathan, once again refusing to look at me!

3 comments:

The York Family said...

This looks like so much fun!! Jaecie looks adorable in that dress I gave her! Go me! JK

janeil said...

The weather looks so nice!! seeing Jaecie in the summer dress makes me wish I was in Texas. We got rain on Easter and snow last week. Great pictures!!
Janeil

Jill Van Ausdal said...

That must be quite a neighborhood! Even an Easter Bunny!!!! More fun for you! Tell Sue she looks great! Skinny little bum!