Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roller Skates!

Jaecie got roller skates for Christmas that I honestly had forgotten about until she found them yesterday and wanted to try them out. So, we went to our HUGE patio in our GIANT backyard (being VERY sarcastic) to let her try them out! She could move a little in them but she was very nervous to fall. She made sure I got the camera out and got a few shots of her sucess!
I think she was more into getting her picture taken than actually skating.....

Oops! A little crash, but a great oppertunity to get a picture taken!

Nathan on the prowl with his ball ready to torture his sister... he has been quite the bully lately!Can you see the determination in his face?
Game on!!! You can see the ball in the air and Jaecie dodging it, not sure if this one hit her but several of them did. It was hard to ask him to stop when it was so funny... the kid has to learn I guess, he is a pretty good aim, hit her almost every time!

3 comments:

Jill Van Ausdal said...

what adorable grandkids I have! Tell that cute Nathan not to hurt my Jaecie! HA HA Love you guys!

Kiera said...

That is a really cute dress! I love it!

Tonya said...

So cute! Your kids are getting too big! When are you coming this way again?