Friday, August 1, 2008

The Big Parade!


Check Brett out in the background, I had no Idea
he did that until I got them on the computer...hillarious!


Nathan showing off his vroom vroom
(it never leaves his grip)

Jaecie with her bag for catching
treats!

We went and watched my neice Bailee dance at the park afterwards and Jaecie was very jelous that she got to wear stage makeup. Mindi was kind enough to put some on Jaecie too (phew! way to avoid one of Jaecies jelous breakdowns!)

We had the joy of going to the big Spanish Fork of July parade this year! Taylor got me plane tickets for my birthday and I was very excited to go and see my family. The kids were very excited for the parade! Unfortunatly, we did have a few idiots who thought they could plop they're kids infront of our kids on the road in our spot that we had been saving since the day before. My Mom was hillarious, she went up there and told the mom to get her kids the heck out of our way. I loved it! It made me not feel so bad about the fight I got in with the lady the day before about saving spots for the parade... a bit of advice for all parade goers....go the day before and save your spot.....if you want a certian area saved you need to put a chair there or at the very least a blanket-if you do not, don't expect people to just "know" that you have had that same stupid spot for the last 50 years (which was a total lie by the way) So... I am a little bitter. but, all in all the parade was fun. Hot. but fun.

1 comment:

Aston said...

I was there. We probably just missed each other. I bet you saw lots of people you knew though. Spanish Fork.. why people stay there I don't know! :)