Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nasty!!!

So, I am not really into just posting stories if I have no pictures to go along with them but Nathan did something so nasty today I had to write about it.
It was time for me to give Maggie a bath (our dog) so I got out all the stuff I needed... her brush, shampoo, breath mints and tooth brush along with her poultry flavored toothpaste. Yes, poultry flavored. The smell of this toothpaste is just about enough to make you want to vomit. So, I decide to brush her teeth first. Maggie likes the taste of this stuff but I was in a hurry so I did not let her lick it all off this time. I just set it on the floor next to the tub and started to give her her bath. A few minutes later Jaecie starts yelling about something that Nathan is doing. I pay no attention because she is always yelling about something. She does not stop yelling so I finally turn around to see what is going on just in time to see Nathan fully enjoying himself as he brushes his teeth with Maggie's NASTY tooth brush complete with the load of poultry flavoured tooth paste that was left over from her turn with it. EW!!! I did not even rinse it out before he had gotten a hold of it so he got every nasty dogie germ possible in his mouth. I grabbed it from him as fast as I could and he broke down into tears. He was very sad about loosing his tasty treat...what can I say, the kid likes his poultry!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

NOOOOOOOOO!! That is SOOO gross! Why do kids do the nastiest things ever?? The whole time I was reading that my mouth was in a cringe. ha ha ha. That is really so gross. It happens to the best of us, right?

Aston said...

I almost threw up just reading about this little adventure! Blah!

Haley said...

Oh man! Boys do the grossest things. I can't believe half the things they eat. I once caught Cartson eating cat poo. How is that for sick!

Rhitzclan said...

That is hysterical! Way to go Nathan! He's already giving you a run for your money huh? As for me - I'm STILL waiting. At least my ankles are getting a lot better. I can walk semi-normally at this point. =)