Monday, August 11, 2008

Our weekend

hmm.... this is supposed to be at the bottom with the other website shots... scroll down and I explain them there. (sorry this blog is not as professional as others but that's just the way I am so Get over it!)
So the kids were being a little too quiet on Friday, this is what I saw when I came out the the front room. Jaecie was reading Nathan "the ugly duckling"! How cute is that?

The only way I could get Jaecie to take her princess dress off for our trip to the mall was to tell her to pick out a chirt that she thought matched what I was wearing and we could have daddy take a picture of us together! (weird I know but it worked so it was worth the pain of having one picture taken)



Taylor and Nathan enjoying the "Bimmer" Magazine. This has become Nathans has obsession. He will sit by himself and look a the vroom vroom magazine for a good 30 minutes. It is in the genes I tell ya!

Jaecie modeling some of the headbands for my new website that should launch this week!

Ew... I had to be in a couple of them too, I don't really know anyone here well enough to ask them to be in a few pictures for a website so I had to be in a few so I could launch this thing! I HATE being in pictures and was in a bad mood the rest of the day but I think I am over it now.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling pics, I just checked out your website. I just might have to order some stuff, you have great prices. Kaitlyn is having a little girl in September and we are having too much fun buying girlie stuff. Your kids are darling, email me next time your up and we can all get togther for lunch at the park or something.

Aston said...

I love your products on the website. Do you hand make the flowers and the head bands, because you've got skills if ya are! Good prices too. Your daughter is quite the little model. Sassy,sassy! :) I hope you are liking it down there. I will tell Kay and Jess, not only about your site but also to get their butts in gear and starts some dang blogs. How else are we all supposed to keep track of each other?!?! Keep up the good work!

Haley said...

Hey there is nothing wrong with getting your picture taken every once and a while! I think that it is hot.