Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Taylor, the man of many talents!


Jaecie riding her bike...
(notice taylor in the background on the toddler princess
scooter, thus we begin to understand the title of this one.....)

Nathan was running too fast for me to get a
good shot of him but I felt bad leaving him out.


Check it out... is this man buff or what???
Hey, I said he was talented, just wait ... it gets better (and
all in one day, believe it or not!)


Resting after act one


A man on a mission! Look at him ride.

HERE IT IS! The trick of all tricks! The amazing
Taylor on the amazing disney princess scooter!

Here he is, the amazing.. the talented...
TAYLOR!

Yeah, Taylor really enjoyed himself today with the kids so I had to bust out the camera, it was just too danged funny not to document it!

2 comments:

Aston said...

He definitely has skillzzz! :) Maybe with some encouragement from his wife he would even be willing to try out on America's Got Talent. I mean I really think he could take it all. Seriously! ;)Plus he would get to meet the manliest man ever....David Hasselhoff! Whew, I can barely control myself just thinking of him! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like he really had fun. I love the picture of him racing in the scooter, he does look pretty talented...