Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ho' Mexico

So, this post is basically for my mom. She has been asking for pictures of our house ever since we have moved to New Mexico. So, I finally did it today. I did not clean up at all before these pictures so sorry, but you are seeing it exactly how we live! It's nothing amazing but we call it home (for now:)

The super awsome and super green backyard (yes folks, we live in the desert!)



The neighborhood shot! (taken from our driveway)


Family room (taken from hall/kitchen area)
another one of the family room
Kitchen (notice our picnic table in the middle of the place... it's not permently there)
Kitchen ....again.


veiw from the front door


Outside of house


So, there it is. No grass, lots of dirts and lizards and us!











5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! It's so cute. The front is very different than I have seen before, but how nice not to have to worry about the lawn. I think it looks very homey.

Aston said...

Wow, that is so different than here, the outside anyway. It would be weird to not see any grass anywhere. Your house is very nice though. Is it really hot there? How are your kids adjusting?

Will and Michelle Ridd said...

Hi Megan! I just found your blog ... What a cute little family you have, I can't believe how much your "babies" have grown since I last saw them! And I didn't even know you were in New Mexico - wow, I'm a bad cousin. Anyway, maybe the world of blogging can help is stay in touch better!

Haley said...

Hey it's really nice! How is the neighborhood? I like your bakcground on your blog by the way!

Tonya said...

At least the inside is really nice! ha ha. That would be hard not to have grass, but at least you know it won't be forever. What an experience!