Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I swear I AM NOT a crazy dog lady... am I?






Yesterday was Maggie's 1st birthday so we threw her a little party. We made her a butterfly cake and she got a new bed and Jaecie picked her out a new dress (which lasted about 2 minutes on) Anyways, as I pulled out my "Happy 1st Birthday" Sign that I had used for Jaecies 1st birthday and handed it to Taylor to hang up I started to think "oh crap! I have turned into a crazy dog lady!!! And at the age of 26??? come on!) So.... what do you think, am I the epidmy of crazy dof lady or do I just have too much time on my hands???




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you not be a crazy dog lady when you look at that cute little doggie face. Your family is so cute, I love you house. I love the red sofas, so you.

Will and Michelle Ridd said...

I love it! But, yes, you are crazy... in such a great way. And from the last post it looks like your husband is pretty crazy, too! What a perfect match :) I wish we lived by eachother - I could really use some megan-style entertainment!

Tonya said...

ha ha ha, I LOVE the pics of Taylor riding the princess scooter! That's awesome! Don't worry you're not a crazy dog lady. ha ha. So cute!